When the members of Dutch melodic punk rock band Ink Bomb stepped in their practice space for the first time in 2015, they never met before. Fast forward a few years later and the band has toured multiple countries and released two EPs and their full-length debut album Fiction.
When the pandemic hit the band members were forced to tap into their flexibility. They decided to write new material to release a split album with their friends of No Breakfast Goodbye. This split features all new material with the Ink Bomb trademark sound: fast, aggressive songs that might not always follow standard song structure, but always features great melodies with a healthy dose of melancholy.
In August 2021 the band re-released the title song of their debut EP Invincible Summer (2016). But performing live is what Ink Bomb loves most, so the band cannot wait to return to the stages!
* Releases: re-release of the title song of debut EP Invincible Summer (2021), split with No Breakfast Goodbye (2021), debut full-length Fiction (2019), EP Swim (2017), EP Invincible Summer (2016),
* Five acoustic cover songs for different charities.
* Tours in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, United Kingdom and Denmark.
* Support slots: The Toy Dolls, SNFU, I Against I, Make War and Martha.
- Vocals: Joost Hoedemaeckers
- Bass: Arina Banga
- Drums: Paul van de Geijn
- Guitar: Quirijn Foeken