Top 5 Ink Bomb moments of 2017
2017 was an unforgettable year for us, with highs and lows, and yes, we even shed a tear or two. These are the 5 steepest and deepest highs and lows of last year:
5. Unironically releasing an acoustic cover of Cyndi Laupers Time After Time. To benefit a good cause: the Surf Project, for children with ADHD, autism and Down-syndrome. You can still donate! https://inkbomb.bandcamp.com/track/time-after-time
4. Having the honor to open for the legendary SNFU (together with The Unsinkable, Periot and Bitter Grounds). Backstage we were even allowed to touch the furry hat adorned SNFU vocalist, Mr. Chi Pig. And each other…
3. Releasing our very first music video. It included an actor, a cauldron of emotions and more blinds than you can imagine.
2. Embarking on a three day tour through jolly old England together with our pals from You Want Fox. It was our first time, but we’re already yearning for more.
1. Releasing our 2nd EP Swim, only to discover people actually like it! And of course its release show where we went for the emotional jugular together with STARK and Dowzer. https://inkbomb.bandcamp.com/album/swim